Update HCV Application

To request a status update or to change any information on your current application, you can either make your changes at www.gosection8 or complete the request form and mail it back to MHA. Updates and changes cannot be requested via phone.  Updates or confirmation of changes will be mailed to applicants. 

Section 8 change-status request form